- 50008 80L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50007 60L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50005 30L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50004 20L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50098 Hot water 3-phase cleaner 900 l/h 200 bar
- 50051 Cold water high pressure cleaner, 3-phase 900 l/h 150 bar
- 50021 Cold water high pressure cleaner 432 l/h 150 bar
- 50502 20V 50Nm Hammer Drill/Driver
- 50500 Cordless Drill/Driver 20V 35Nm
- 50505 Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Brushless 20V 60Nm
Allowing you to enjoy a high-definition picture, the DVD player is an indispensable device for any cinema or TV-series enthusiast, whether or not integrated into a home cinema. To ensure flawless picture quality, you must, of course, have an HDMI 1080p connection.
A powerful DVD player to enjoy perfect picture quality
The advantage of an HDMI digital jack is that it allows you to transfer both the image and the sound with their original quality. As such, it offers an image and sound that is unquestionably finer than traditional SCART sockets. To take advantage of this, make sure that your TV (internal link) also has HDMI connectivity. If it does not, the SCART output of our player will allow you to watch your favorite movies.