- SDW1444VR Vintage dishwasher 14 place settings Red
- SDW1444VBL Vintage dishwasher 14 place settings Blue
- SCTT115VRIO Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Rio green
- SCTT115VR Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Red
- SCTT115VHAW Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Hawaiian pink
- SCTT115VFLO Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Florida orange
- SCTT115VCR vintage-refrigerator-table-top-109-l-cream-sctt115vcr
- SCTT115VCAN vintage-refrigerator-table-top-109-l-canary-yellow-sctt115vcan
- SCTT115VBL Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Blue
- SCTT115VB Vintage table-top refrigerator 109 L Matt Black
Which product to buy for your dishwasher?
If you have recently bought a dishwasher, you may be wondering which product to use for each cycle. To be precise, in order to work properly, your appliance needs detergent, rinse aid and dishwasher salt. Obviously, you can find all that in a supermarket. However, there are several options available…
For your dishwasher, you can choose to use tablets combining detergent, rinse aid and salt. This all-in-one solution is very practical because you don’t need to buy each product separately. Before each cycle, you just need to
As an alternative to tablets, all-in-one gel also combines detergent, rinse aid and salt. Contrary to tablets, you can dose out the amount of gel you want to use for each
For each cycle, you can also use all-in-one gel pods, including detergent, rinse aid and salt. Though this solution is very practical, you cannot dose out the quantity of gel you use depending on the number of dishes you want to wash.
Detergent, rinse aid and dishwasher salt
To be precise, rinse aid helps avoid dirt deposits on the dishes at the end of the cycle. Furthermore, it boosts drying. As for dishwasher salt, its purpose is to make the water less hard and eliminate minerals.
A few more tips
Which product to buy for your dishwasher? Know that not all products work as well to wash. To do right, you can change products every once in a while to compare performances.
Protecting the environment is probably important to you. If so, note that some products are more environmentally-friendly than others. To do right, look for products without phosphate, phosphonate, Polycarboxylates or chlorine bleach.