- SCB315VNFB Vintage combined fridge-freezer 326 L Black
- SCB300VVA Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Almond green
- SCB300VWR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Bordeaux
- SCB300VR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Red
- SCB300VCR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Cream
- SCB300VBL Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Blue
- SCB300VB Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Black
- SCB318NFGLB Refrigerator 315 L Glass Door - No Frost - Black
- SCDD205 Refrigerator 2 door 205L
- SCF225W2 Vertical upright freezer 225L
How to choose your sound bar?
The use of your sound bar
The power of your
With or without a subwoofer
For your information, sound bars do not necessarily offer enough bass quality. That is why some of them come with separate subwoofers which will give a better transmission of low-pitched sounds.
Specifically, the first figure corresponds to the number of channels dedicated to high-pitched and medium sounds. Simultaneously, the second figure indicates the presence of a channel dedicated to low-pitched sounds.
Connections available in a sound bar also matter. To be precise, this type of equipment can have Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a USB port, an HDMI port, an Ethernet socket, an optical or co-axial input. You want to make sure that the connections available in your equipment are compatible with all the uses you are going to make of it.
With these tips, feel free to browse the Schneider catalogue to discover all of our models.