- 50008 80L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50007 60L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50005 30L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50004 20L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50098 Hot water 3-phase cleaner 900 l/h 200 bar
- 50051 Cold water high pressure cleaner, 3-phase 900 l/h 150 bar
- 50021 Cold water high pressure cleaner 432 l/h 150 bar
- 50502 20V 50Nm Hammer Drill/Driver
- 50500 Cordless Drill/Driver 20V 35Nm
- 50505 Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Brushless 20V 60Nm
Halloween: a few ideas for scary recipes
This year, you may be celebrating Halloween at home with a few friends. So you are probably looking for decoration, music, games and food ideas. In this context, Schneider
Crawling olive spiders
Here is an idea for crackers. To make crawling spiders, you need olives, candied garlic and a few raw spaghettis. For the preparation, you should simply put a piece of garlic inside each olive and pierce four holes on each side of the olives. In these holes, you can put spaghetti pieces to look like legs.
For the meal, you can surprise your guests with a Dracula burger. For 4 burgers, plan for 4 burger buns, 4 hamburgers, some salad, 1 carrot, pickles, 8 slices of cheddar, salt, pepper and ketchup.
Just like for a traditional burger, you need to begin by cooking the hamburgers. While they are cooking, you can make 8 little imp horns with the carrot. You can also make the eyes placing a grain of pepper at the centre of a pickle slice. Then unevenly cut your cheddar slices. After that, you can put your buns in the oven for 5 minutes. Once they are out of the oven, make 4 nicks on the top buns: you can place the horns and eyes in there.
Are you looking for a scary dessert? Then you can make ghost bananas in no time. All you have to do is peel your bananas, slice them in two and stick chocolate chips for the eyes and a cocoa bean for the mouth. For you information, you can use honey to make them stick.