- 50008 80L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50007 60L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50005 30L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50004 20L wet and dry vacuum cleaner
- 50098 Hot water 3-phase cleaner 900 l/h 200 bar
- 50051 Cold water high pressure cleaner, 3-phase 900 l/h 150 bar
- 50021 Cold water high pressure cleaner 432 l/h 150 bar
- 50502 20V 50Nm Hammer Drill/Driver
- 50500 Cordless Drill/Driver 20V 35Nm
- 50505 Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Brushless 20V 60Nm
Cleaning a gas hob: the Schneider tips
Cleaning your gas hob is probably a recurring chore for you. Greasy smears, burnt food residue or overflowing pots can make your hob dirty really quickly. In this context, Schneider gives you a few cleaning
Do not let the stains get embedded
Also, you can avoid stains by covering your pots and pans while avoiding overflowing.
Washing the grates
Cleaning the burners
Are the burners on your stove dirty? To clean them, you need to take them off and let them soak in a mix of
Note that if your burners are particularly dirty, the mix of water and Marseille soap might not be enough. Then you can add white vinegar to this liquid solution.
Cleaning the gas hob
Are you wondering how to clean your gas hob? To do so, you may simply use a sponge moistened with soapy water. However, if there are important stains, you may want to use baking soda or white vinegar. Once all the stains are gone, you need to rinse the hob with clean water and dry it.
For your information, you may use other products to clean your gas hob. Black soap and clay are two good alternatives to baking soda, white vinegar and soapy water.