- SCB315VNFB Vintage combined fridge-freezer 326 L Black
- SCB300VVA Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Almond green
- SCB300VWR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Bordeaux
- SCB300VR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Red
- SCB300VCR Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Cream
- SCB300VBL Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Blue
- SCB300VB Vintage combined fridge-freezer 304 L Black
- SCB318NFGLB Refrigerator 315 L Glass Door - No Frost - Black
- SCDD205 Refrigerator 2 door 205L
- SCF225W2 Vertical upright freezer 225L
Cleaning a gas hob: the Schneider tips
Cleaning your gas hob is probably a recurring chore for you. Greasy smears, burnt food residue or overflowing pots can make your hob dirty really quickly. In this context, Schneider gives you a few cleaning
Do not let the stains get embedded
Also, you can avoid stains by covering your pots and pans while avoiding overflowing.
Washing the grates
Cleaning the burners
Are the burners on your stove dirty? To clean them, you need to take them off and let them soak in a mix of
Note that if your burners are particularly dirty, the mix of water and Marseille soap might not be enough. Then you can add white vinegar to this liquid solution.
Cleaning the gas hob
Are you wondering how to clean your gas hob? To do so, you may simply use a sponge moistened with soapy water. However, if there are important stains, you may want to use baking soda or white vinegar. Once all the stains are gone, you need to rinse the hob with clean water and dry it.
For your information, you may use other products to clean your gas hob. Black soap and clay are two good alternatives to baking soda, white vinegar and soapy water.